When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Webb brake lever wanted

-

Devin Corbit

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi there everybody ! I’m looking for the correct schwinn front brake lever that would have been on a 40’ model . The pressed steel style I believe .Patina to match photo , thanks

Devin
509-280-7887

image.jpg

The cheaper skinny lever came out in 40 as well. Unless your bike has a low “D” serial number I would say either lever could be correct. Almost a 10x price difference depending on condition.

The cheaper skinny lever came out in 40 as well. Unless your bike has a low “D” serial number I would say either lever could be correct. Almost a 10x price difference depending on condition.
Thanks for the info!

It would be for a 40’ C model that is being shipped to me. It already has an early brake with the lever on the pork chop facing forward so it made since to me to try for that earlier lever . I have two other schwinns with the solid one and was mostly looking for a little variety !

Back