When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Webco?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

chromedonkey

can anyone tell me if Webco ever stamped a "w" in the headtube gusset? I have an old Bobby Encinas bike w/ original decals and I remember he rode for Webco and Mongoose. I'll try and post a pic soon as the resolution was too fine to post. the "w" is cut out from the gusset not just stamped. The decals all say Shimano BMX and #1 on the headtube. frame has a small crack at the seattube and toptube. complete and original execpt for rear wheel is a chrome CB. front wheel looks mongoose w/ holes drilled into rim , opc and lightning style pedals. - does anyone have intrest in this bike will trade or sell for very fair price.
-Nate

-more info: one of my friends says it no Webco but a Mongoose spin-off company. check pics. - local sale currently pending - I'll relist on this site before putting it up anywhere else.

Attachments

• STA60052.JPG
    STA60052.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 400
  • STA60057.JPG
    STA60057.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 234
  • STA60062.JPG
    STA60062.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 178
  • STA60063.JPG
    STA60063.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 195
Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested depending on the price. Shoot me an email with your asking price and please include shipping to Willard, Ohio 44890 .
[email protected]
Thanks,
Jeff:eek:

CW for sale?

Are you selling the CW in the last picture? If so I am interested in that too!!!!
Jeff:eek:

webco

From what I remember,the first one's did not have the "W". Looked like a Mongoose.Your's is probably a later version,I'de guess early 80's,but is the real deal.Good Luck-M

Webco

The silver one might be a Weinert? Would need better pictures to be sure. If it is, I'd be very interested in it. I'll take my place in line here. :cool:

Not A Webco !

can anyone tell me if Webco ever stamped a "w" in the headtube gusset? I have an old Bobby Encinas bike w/ original decals and I remember he rode for Webco and Mongoose. I'll try and post a pic soon as the resolution was too fine to post. the "w" is cut out from the gusset not just stamped. The decals all say Shimano BMX and #1 on the headtube. frame has a small crack at the seattube and toptube. complete and original execpt for rear wheel is a chrome CB. front wheel looks mongoose w/ holes drilled into rim , opc and lightning style pedals. - does anyone have intrest in this bike will trade or sell for very fair price.
-Nate

-more info: one of my friends says it no Webco but a Mongoose spin-off company. check pics. - local sale currently pending - I'll relist on this site before putting it up anywhere else.

Jammin' Jimmy Weinert bmx frame.....RARE !

Back