When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wednesday Night Post Your Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Krakatoa

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I dunno let's see some pics of the inklings of a new project you have no matter how far it needs to still come... It's ok to put one art/inspirational (non bike) pic in too....

Shout out to @kreika @fordmike65 @Robertriley @Desireé @Kstone @rustjunkie etc!!

20171018_223208.jpg

20171017_173351.jpg

20171018_223402.jpg

Sorry don’t have any pics at the moment but I have a nice aluminum battery tube for something @ratrodz is helping me with. Also a set of airflo fenders and some of Scott’s big Shelby bars. A line on a horizontal spring seat and a frame. Jafco parts the rest of the way maybe. :)

I replaced the power cord and also added a switch to my 1930-40s back lit sign. I hope to have the glass back soon and will add some photos.

Thanks for the tag!

Haven't gotten too far. Just been brain storming and trying to tear the beast apart. I got the crankset apart yesterday and scrubbed like hell to get the grease off. Now everything is sitting in an acid bath for the time being.

Still thinking of ideas.... But here is a Roy Lichtenstein version where the whole bike would be shaded in the colored stippled dots.

I've got ideas for a Frida Kahlo and Andy Warhol inspired version too...so eventually I'll share those doodles as well.
Regardless of what theme, I plan to sculpt a tank and skirt guard for this bike. It's a big project! But I'm excited.

The end goal is for this bike to be my heavy rider that's going to take some serious abuse. They do call me the frame breaker for a reason....

I want to do biking camping trips with it, and eventually strap everything on it and bike from Pittsburgh to Washington DC. Yeehaw.

162.jpeg
144.jpeg
172.jpeg
101.jpeg
102.jpeg
IMG_20171019_103125004.jpg
IMG_20171019_103115871.jpg

Last edited:
Back