When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weiner Mobile in NY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I run an indoor rock climbing gym, and in back in 2015 after I had left for the day, appearently a weinermobile showed up at the gym (the driver was a rock climber). After all the fuss that these things generate had died down, my staff told the driver they would let him in for free if he would drive them in the car to my house to surprise me. The guy was a real sport and does as they ask. So I'm sitting at home enjoying a cocktail looking out the front window, when this thing pulls up in front of my house and out jumps my 2 staffers. I about dropped my drink. We laughed for half an hour, easy. Anyway I thought I'd share pictures of what one looks like on the inside. ;)

P1000948.JPG

P1000956.JPG

P1000953.JPG

P1000954.JPG

P1000960.JPG

P1000964.JPG

I run an indoor rock climbing gym, and in back in 2015 after I had left for the day, appearently a weinermobile showed up at the gym (the driver was a rock climber). After all the fuss that these things generate had died down, my staff told the driver they would let him in for free if he would drive them in the car to my house to surprise me. The guy was a real sport and does as they ask. So I'm sitting at home enjoying a cocktail looking out the front window, when this thing pulls up in front of my house and out jumps my 2 staffers. I about dropped my drink. We laughed for half an hour, easy. Anyway I thought I'd share pictures of what one looks like on the inside. ;)

View attachment 1006841

View attachment 1006843

View attachment 1006844

View attachment 1006845

View attachment 1006846

View attachment 1006848

Great story!

Back