When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird and wonderful pedals with translucent blocks and red and green glass

-

cbustapeck

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I came across these pedals on eBay, listed by seller scottketch71, who is the author of the photographs posted below.

They really intrigue me.

They have a metal framework that appears to be nickle or chrome plated, and that is bolted together. The ridged blocks, about 3 3/8 in. long, are translucent. The endcap of each pedal has two small pieces of faceted glass, one red and one green. The pedals are labeled L and R.

There's something about them that feels really different to me. It's almost like a hammered folk-art look, but I am pretty sure that they are mass-produced.

I would appreciate any/all thoughts on the matter. Whatever the case is, they are definitely interesting!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I bet those were sharp when brand new! Never seen a set like that myself. Thanks for the sharing at least. Hopefully somebody identifies these

Back