When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird and wonderful pedals with translucent blocks and red and green glass

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cbustapeck

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I came across these pedals on eBay, listed by seller scottketch71, who is the author of the photographs posted below.

They really intrigue me.

They have a metal framework that appears to be nickle or chrome plated, and that is bolted together. The ridged blocks, about 3 3/8 in. long, are translucent. The endcap of each pedal has two small pieces of faceted glass, one red and one green. The pedals are labeled L and R.

There's something about them that feels really different to me. It's almost like a hammered folk-art look, but I am pretty sure that they are mass-produced.

I would appreciate any/all thoughts on the matter. Whatever the case is, they are definitely interesting!

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

I bet those were sharp when brand new! Never seen a set like that myself. Thanks for the sharing at least. Hopefully somebody identifies these

Back