When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird Shipping Issue?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wrongway

I live for the CABE
Is this weird or normal? I can't tell. I finally found one of my much sought after 26x1-1/4 rims (just the hoop) in the UK. It was on eBay. The buyer has done everything right so far as I can see. The package made it from the UK to Illinois then headed to New York and the tracking history shows it delivered to individual. I live in Iowa. The Post Master has been working on it. Buffalo New York Post Office has been less than helpful. Originally the estimated date of delivery was to be March 5th - March 19th. Is it possible it's still in play and I'll see it? Anyone else have this? I have started a claim with the USPS. The Post Master says they'll either realize it doesn't belong there and send it my way or throw it away. Frustrating.

send it my (your) way or throw it away ....still hope!

I had a Mead Frame delivered to the next town over.....same street address as mine....the seller did help and I eventually did find it...good luck withwith your search!!!

If it were me I would write this hoop off. The postal service is not that helpful in lost or to wrong address delivery.

Back