When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome Military Bicycle Enthusiasts!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I ADMIT TO NOT BEING AN EXPERT ON MILITARY BIKES BUT BACK IN 1985, I BOUGHT A MILITARY LOOK ALIKE FROM THE WW11 ERA...I HAD NOT INTENDED TO KEEP IT BUT IT WAS ALMOST A PERFECT COURRIERS MODEL COMPLETE WITH BAGS AND BADGES...I PUT IT OUT FOR A YARD SALE AD WHEN A VETERAN FROM KOREA CAME AND SAT ON IT HE ALMOST STARTED TO CRY....THEN I DECIDED TO NEVER SELL IT AND SIMPLY WONDER WHAT A LETTER OR AN ORDER THAT WAS DELIVERED BY A BIKE RIDER MEANT TO THESE VETERANS......SIGNED HENRY

Try to pin this one down, looks like original paint

IMG_20161104_130130828[1].jpg

IMG_20161104_130252329[1].jpg

I love this. This is how I want my TOC Columbia to look. Similar to this look
:) thanks for sharing! Awesome bike!

I love the way green looks with black wheels.
Geez I really need to stop logging in while I'm in stuck in traffic I make no scense! Sorry. I meant to say I love the black on green from the pic above and I love YOUR badge. Hope someone here helps you pin down the year.
This thread is inspiring to purchase a woman's military bike. That's if any exist out there.
But first! I'm saving my money for a very special bike. I'm almost there... almost there :)

Scott sure is quick

I was going to hit him up too for this group but no need! Thanks Scott---sam
and my Columbia Military Model
1918finished2-1.jpg

I hope people out side the Cabe come to this group.We need the military historian ,museum staffer and us bike nuts to learn more about all the military bikes and even civilian models produced because of war.There is just a lot of info that could be shared.On the other internet military vehicle boards bicycles just get covered up by M/C and jeep type talk.It's great that the CABE a bicycle site is now the place to have this info centered.What a great idea,Collin.
Very cool bike.

The RECON Platoon of the 5/20 Infantry used bikes in the early 90's, Gary Fisher bikes painted in green CARC and outfitted with small saddle bags and an M-16 rack on the front, I never took any pictures of them but they were on the TO&E.

Back