When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome Schwinners!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS TRY VARIOUS SIZED HAMMERS....YES A RUBBER HAMMER USED SPARINGLY WILL LOOSEN RUST OF 50 YEARS OR MORE....HOWEVER KEEP USING THAT SPRAY CAN OF WD-40 AND ALL WILL EVENTUALY WORK ITSELF FREE TO DISASEMBLE....SIGNED SON OF FRED FLINTSTONE

I have been trying to attach vintage Schwinn lights & speedometer to my '54 Panther.
Anyone got a link to setting up the ole Schwinn Approved French Speedometer/Odometer?
The unit itself is gorgeous old chrome, and reads 3137 miles.
While we're at it: how in the H%*# do I remove my handlebars & stem, to install the Schwinn Approved headlight.
I've done my damndest to carefully break it down, WD40 etc. The stem & bars will not budge loose! AHRRRGH…

HEY HEY THIS IS HENRY WITH A TIME TESTED REMEDY FOR YOUR CONDITION....USE A RUBBER HAMMER AND LOTS OF WD-40.. IT WILL LOOSEN THE RUST OF THE AGES IS YOU ARE PATIENT....IT WORKED FOR FRED FLINTSTONE AND WILL WORK FOR YOU...JUST MAKE SURE IT IS A BIG ENOUGH RUBBER MALLET SO AS NOT TO SCUFF THE METAL....SIGNED FRED OF THE AGES

Hello,

So I'm new to the site, was turned here by a good friend. I have just started my Schwinn journey so here is what I have so far.
1964 Schwinn hornet 26in (missing some pieces)
image.jpeg

1952 Schwinn 26in (Under construction)
image.jpeg

1967 Schwinn Hollywood 24in (Daughters)
image.jpeg

1964 Schwinn Hornet 24in (Sons)
image.jpeg

1960 Schwinn Jaguar 3 speed (my Pride & Joy)
image.jpeg

I have a 1933 chicago schwinn lirerty for sale can send pictures. Hamp 918-333-3323

i purchased this bike about 40 years ago used and the person i bought it from also bought it used. bike is ready to ride, and i have extra parts. I have wrenches the short neck tubes, and other stuff. see pictures. hamp 918-333-3323

View attachment 48028

View attachment 48029

View attachment 48030

View attachment 48031

View attachment 48032

View attachment 48033

View attachment 48034

View attachment 48035
Beautiful bike. I used to have one like it, but had to sell it years ago. Barry

ok guys, i did the homework on my schwinn says it is a 61 corvette with a date of 10/20

Back