When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the NON BIKE SALES forum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you, Scott !!! ... Finally I get a chance to sell .. maybe trade to something .. those two-dozen
nun's habits (that's what the uniform is called).

Let's pick up a good habit in 2014 !!!

These habits are in great shape .. they are pre-owned and were used carefully by a convent in Belgium
that received special, Vatican-Approval to change the fashion of their habit .. to update .. but these are
by no-means to be considered antiquated. The style is fashioned after 1910 to 1920 Bicycle-Wear and
incorporate the "Wear-As-You-Will" secret trouser feature .. enabling very-stylish riding on the Motorbike
and/or Bulldog Bicycle of the era. This habit is un-effected by a Motorbike-Type, Truss-Rod Fork.

All are Franciscan Order .. all size 26-Huskey .. none come with Crucifixes or Rosaries .. a few have the
secret, sleeve-pocket for the two-inch by sixteen-inch hardwood ruler .. NOTE .. rulers not included.

Am selling these All For One Money ...No Haggle Price .. $2,200 !!! Cash Only (plus $320 Shipping and Insurance)

Lower 48 Only.

C'mon, Now !!! Let's begin 2014 with an almost-new habit !!!

....... patric

Last edited:
space toys and robots

start with the vintage space toys, robots and ray guns

Thanks,
Ken

I have some rare 1959 Chevy El Camino parts, is that what you mean? I mean the tough stuff to get; top of bed trim complete and not drilled for tonneau or beat to death, bed rails, complete side trim spear (3 pieces each side), super rare edge of the fin trim, and even a complete set of front and rear valances made specifically for the 59 Elco. Usually these are rusted, crushed or both.

I also have vintage space toys, robots and ray guns... art deco, vintage cars... where do I start?

Balloonatic

Thanks Scott for moving promptly on this one!!

Bike collectors usually collect more than just bicycle related items and this will add a new & refreshing twist to this forum.

You have nothing to lose, if you don't try you'll never know. :cool:

Well This topic filled up fast lol, I will still be moving threads from the bicycle related to this topic lol

I want to know about animals for free or should I just go to craigslist? because I have kittens and cat's outside that need gone.

The neighbors have dogs that had already killed a few of the cat's/kittens so it's the reason why I am getting rid of them. That and the cars that go by the speed down the road.

Back