Welcome to the tricycle forum

This ad disappears when logged in

npence

I live for the CABE
Jul 11, 2009
Marysville, United States
Thanks for making this sections I love trikes just as much as bicycles. will be great to see all the trikes out there.

ridingtoy

I live for the CABE
Apr 7, 2010
Leonardtown, United States
Nice to have a forum devoted to tricycles! There's not too much out there for trike collectors in the way of information, other than the terrific Tricyclefetish website. I've thought of starting up a tricycle-related website geared more towards parts and restorations, and hope it will one day soon be a reality. With retirement coming up before too many more years, it would be an enjoyable hobby for me. These little vehicles deserve their place beside their larger two wheel counterparts since many were made by the same mfrs as bicycles and with the same quality of construction. Save those vintage trikes!!!:)

Dave

modelb

Look Ma, No Hands!
Dec 16, 2011
FAIRVIEW, CALIFORNIA
lakeshore trike

Has anyone ever heard of a "Lakeshore" tricycle? There is one on e-bay for sale. the item #110725738660. It is not very pretty and hard to justify the price unless it is very rare,. Thank You

mikecuda

'Lil Knee Scuffer
May 14, 2012
Up for auction is my early high wheel tricycle

I just consigned my early flat rim child's high wheel tricycle. This child's tricycle is an early flat rim tricycle that did not have rubber tires.

These are rare and very hard to find. To consider this gem, please refer to Cordier Antiques website in Harrisburg PA and click on Antique and Fine Art Auction for May 19th.

Description and several photos listed under lot# 32.

rohnik

On Training Wheels
Jul 8, 2013
any info on these trikes

trike1.jpg

anyone have any info on these trikes. the red one says sunbeam and green on is a columbia. not sure of approximate age
thanks

trike1.jpg

ridingtoy

I live for the CABE
Apr 7, 2010
Leonardtown, United States
I'm not familiar with Sunbeam, however I'd estimate your Columbia as being mid to late 1920s. Love those old big wheeled tricycle models! :)

Dave

amicomasonry

On Training Wheels
Jan 2, 2014
Old Tricycle

I have an old tricycle with built in adjustment to create a training wheel situation. In other words there are three wheels across the back. The center rear wheel can be lowered to make it into a 2 wheeler. There also are two rubber pads for a rear rider. I can't find any information on it. Have had it for years. If it sparks any interest,I'll post pictures.

Jhender114

On Training Wheels
Jan 19, 2014
Found?

Can anyone tell me what kind of trike this is and about the year? It was found metal detecting but in bad shape. I thought it was odd such a small trike. Wanted to keep it as a conversation piece. The area where we found it flooded in 1914 and again in 1940 and washed homes and all away. I have yet to find one on the internet that resembles it.

Attachments

moses1

On Training Wheels
May 15, 2015
Scott, I am looking for a front wheel for a early 50s Garton Falcon tricycle; have visited numerous sites including Amazon and Ebay with no success. Any direction you good point me to would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Keith

Seph

On Training Wheels
Sep 1, 2016
Palm Springs
I'm looking for some information on this old bike, the kids have outgrown it and don't ride it anymore. For some reason, I've only been able to fine a few pictures saying it's most likely a Garton Delivery Cycle. But other than that, It's hard to find any information. Can anyone help?

IMG_6284.JPG

Amber Boedeker

On Training Wheels
Aug 26, 2017
Clarence, IA, United States
Thank you so much! I saved this tricycle from my great-uncle's estate auction. I am hoping somebody can help identify it for me and advise me what to do with the pedal and general care. I have no idea if it is valuable, beyond the sentimental gem it is to my heartstrings.
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture