When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the tricycle forum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
New project for my daughter, this should have went into the trash, but hours of collecting parts, welding and sanding have saved this one. I believe it is a 1967 U-Frame (I will add photos, but it doesn't have the bumper and the seat is more like a 1967). (The pile of rust is before, and the frame picture shows where I am headed).

View attachment 1536117

View attachment 1536118

View attachment 1536119
Those trikes look great! Lots of work but worth the effort. Your kids should have a lot of fun!

Finished and she is smiling!

Jackson Jessie Tricycle.jpeg

Jessie Trike (1).JPEG

Jessie Trike (2).JPEG

Jessie Trike (3).JPEG

Thank you
Great job! Great Christmas photo! Kinda' has that retro feeling. Looks like he's just about ready for your next project.
He is (ready for my next project), and I did it last year (I did his trike a few years back). The bike I did for him is an (est.) 1965 AMF Junior Roadmaster. It was junk when I picked it up, but I saw the color and thought it was really unique. I used the 000-steel wool and WD-40 (Like I used on his trike) to bring the rust off the original paint on the frame and fork, then cleared the frame and fork. I painted the wheels, fenders and chain guard. Rubbed out the chrome and installed new grips. The rear hub had to be rebuilt, but here is another one that will last a new generation:

Jackson Bike.jpg

Last edited:
Those trikes look like they just came from the toy store brand new. As everyone else has commented...Beautiful restoration job! :)

Dave

Couple I have. Glad of any info on them. One with no seat was my great uncles. Guessing 1920's ??? The tractor with dump trailer drives tires when push and pull the handle. Steers with the foot posts.

Wes.

20220627_204326.jpg

Back