When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Welcome to the tricycle forum

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
any info on these trikes

trike1.jpg

anyone have any info on these trikes. the red one says sunbeam and green on is a columbia. not sure of approximate age
thanks

trike1.jpg

I'm not familiar with Sunbeam, however I'd estimate your Columbia as being mid to late 1920s. Love those old big wheeled tricycle models! :)

Dave

Old Tricycle

I have an old tricycle with built in adjustment to create a training wheel situation. In other words there are three wheels across the back. The center rear wheel can be lowered to make it into a 2 wheeler. There also are two rubber pads for a rear rider. I can't find any information on it. Have had it for years. If it sparks any interest,I'll post pictures.

Found?

Can anyone tell me what kind of trike this is and about the year? It was found metal detecting but in bad shape. I thought it was odd such a small trike. Wanted to keep it as a conversation piece. The area where we found it flooded in 1914 and again in 1940 and washed homes and all away. I have yet to find one on the internet that resembles it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 387
Kinda sorta could be no but on the right track

tricyclefetish.com good luck cool find:cool: junior sky tot

Attachments

• junior16.jpg
    junior16.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 375
  • LVP37412536_small.jpg
    LVP37412536_small.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Scott, I am looking for a front wheel for a early 50s Garton Falcon tricycle; have visited numerous sites including Amazon and Ebay with no success. Any direction you good point me to would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
Keith

I'm looking for some information on this old bike, the kids have outgrown it and don't ride it anymore. For some reason, I've only been able to fine a few pictures saying it's most likely a Garton Delivery Cycle. But other than that, It's hard to find any information. Can anyone help?

IMG_6284.JPG

Thank you so much! I saved this tricycle from my great-uncle's estate auction. I am hoping somebody can help identify it for me and advise me what to do with the pedal and general care. I have no idea if it is valuable, beyond the sentimental gem it is to my heartstrings.
IMG_2161.JPG
IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2162.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

IMG_2167.JPG

Back