When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well , at least it's not $10,000 !!

-
Blame it on A......N Pickers.. Seems like after those guy started their show the prices went up...

I have been watching Am..........n Pickers since it's 1st Show . Growing up , My mother was an Antiques Dealer . So I was always around OLD stuff. The show seemed to be kind of a familiar parallel to what we did ( Mom , Sis , Myself ) Going to Swap Meets , Garage Sales , Flee Markets , Church Bazaars and Thrift Stores . Seeing what they bought ( Bicycle wise ) was kinda cool..............albeit , I thought for the most part they WERE paying too much for SOME of the bikes................and about right ( in my opinion ) for others . I just figured they were getting backed by the show ( Money Wise ) and they could spend a little more freely than say, You or I ( the general Public ) . This was also one of the first discussions I had with my Mother in regards to the show. She agreed , She thought they overpaid for what they got ( Not just bikes ) and many other items as well. For a good long time I didn't really see a "Ripple " effect from the Show , but maybe.............it is happening...........??? :poutingcat: I've always messed with bikes as a Hobby...............I guess I'm trying to hold onto " The Good Ol' Days " when that might not be Possible :( . Thanks Gary , for your Comment.......................And Thank You to everybody who chimed in ;) . The Cabe is a Great Community , and I'm Glad I have this Outlet . :)

Last edited:
Back