When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WE'RE BAAAAAACK BAAAABBBYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would like to thank Scott mc, Dave and Scott A. for all you guys do. It's going to take most of us some time but we will begin to navigate this new site much easier in a couple days. Just like breaking in a new pair of shoes, time will make them more comfortable.

I'm sure Dave has lots to do, and we'll fine-tune as we go along so...
All of us are learning to use the new forum, so let's learn together: Do some exploring, play with your settings, "hover" over icons and text, and click click click away. Have fun and share what you figure out. When you get frustrated take a break; ride a bike, overhaul a hub, or go here and peep some nice snaps :cool:
Oh yeah, and remember to breathe ;)

I wish you would just kill that feature. If we are interested in a thread I would think we're going to come to the site, and wouldn't we anyway?

I'd rather have actual emails instead of 13 notifications and something I might be expecting buried in it. It's almost like spam.

I've been to every place I could think of and unchecked stuff but those checks aren't gluten-free.

The weekly updates were enough before. If I were married I'm not sure I'd want my wife to see I had an update to Babes and Bicycles.

Another thing: it's hugely helpful for me to utilize tabbed-browsing. Hold the "CTRL" key down while clicking a link and it will open a new tab in your browser. This makes it easier to navigate around and keep a "base" so to speak.
Want to see a link?
CTRL+CLICK
click the tab that just opened
look it over
close the tab by clicking the "x"
No need to go "back" to where you started through a maze.
If you like mazes tho: "right click" on your "back" arrow/button allows you to jump.

I wish you would just kill that feature. If we are interested in a thread I would think we're going to come to the site, and wouldn't we anyway?

I'd rather have actual emails instead of 13 notifications and something I might be expecting buried in it. It's almost like spam.

I've been to every place I could think of and unchecked stuff but those checks aren't gluten-free.

The weekly updates were enough before. If I were married I'm not sure I'd want my wife to see I had an update to Babes and Bicycles.
I haven't got one email or notification?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back