When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

West End Cycles chain guard ??? Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JQuick

On Training Wheels
First ever post, though I've done lots of research on this site. Picked up an old schwinn either an 8/52 or a 6/57 because the serial number was used twice. It has a skiptooth sprocket with the heart shaped cutouts. It's been repainted but has a cool patina so I think I'll put some new (red) tires on it and make it a rat rod style bike.
The question I have for the kind community here is where did this chain guard come from? Is it supposed to be on the bike? It says west end cycles. If it's supposed to be on there I'll leave it. If not. It's for sale.
Thank you for looking! I appreciate any replies.

IMG_3941.JPG

IMG_3942.JPG

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3944.JPG

Hello. I have a West End New York Three Speed. Has the same logo as your chaingaurd. I cannot find anything about it except this post. It does not have a chaingaurd. But it has the same logo as yours. I just got the bike and have not yet figured out who made it. Cottered cranks, VIBO Yverdon Suisse Three speed hub. Very strange animal. No info on the web.

If you manage to see this let me know if you still got the chaingaurd, thanks!

IMG_6335.JPG

IMG_6333.JPG

fullsizeoutput_2e8e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2e8f.jpeg

Back