When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westbend WIS Swapmeet February 26th 2017

-

Rear Facing Drop Out

I live for the CABE
Its that time of year again for the Westbend (MIlwaukee Area) Swap meet. If you havent attended and live within driving distance, its worth the drive. We have a seperate bicycle swap meet along with a large classic car swap meet. One $6 admission gets you into both. We average around 2,000 people through the main gates.
It is Feb. 26th 2017 and is located at the Washington County Fairground in Westbend Wis. It is right off the interstate so easy access. Even though it is a fairgrounds it is all cement and heated and nice. The bikes that you can expect to see are ballooners, stingrays, middle weights and BMX are just some examples. Message me for more information or email me at [email protected]

Who had the Robin for sale? Was the first spot looking at the back door on the left. Thanks in advance

Back