When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer 10 speed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There's no need to totally strip parts for repaint. In fact it's better to protect the metal underneath if you leave the old paint and just prep it for new. The only reason to strip paint is if there is rust showing through.

My take.

This may be true but I have seen people prime and/or paint over peeling clearcoat, rust, scratches, and decals and stickers. It does not look too good and the paint looks uneven when people do this, just my opinion, but as said, I do like the red theem. :cool:

Oh, and I do have the ad, I'll take a pic after work if I can remember.

Thanks guys, no i did not totaly strip the paint, the spots that were chipped i did feather sand them and scoch padded the rest of the bike. I used an eching primer that i have had good luck with in the past, its just a rider not a showwer.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Sulley

Dude, I friggin' LOVE those old Western Flyer 10 speeds!!!!!!!!!

Keep us updated, I want to see the finished product....

Just waiting for the chain and a cable spreader/clamp and shes done. Sulley

Last edited:
Pretty much done, weather is bad here in NY so i cant take it for a ride. Not sure if i want to sell it or keep it. Sulley

003-1.jpg

Dang, that is one beautiful bike. Nice

restoration job on a desirable bike!!!!

Five years ago, I was miserable and alone.Today, I get paid to do what I love. And I have an amazing family.It did not happen because of luck. Or because I did my visualizations. It happened because I took practical steps forward each and every day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheap diablo 3 gold, Buy diablo 3 gold

Back