When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer B25873 S Please help with Date Please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Toysoldier

Finally riding a big boys bike
Just purchased two bikes. The ladies Western Flyer is complete and has a matching mans Frame with parts needed to make the mans bike using parts from the ladies bike. The serial number on the bottom of the mans bike Reads B25873 A Please help me to find the date for this bike. It has a very unique springer front end and skip tooth chain. Thanks for your time and your help. I have attached pictures to help.
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0938(1).JPG

That girls bike is not complete, it's missing a lot of parts. Tank, skirt guards, rack, headlight, taillight, grips...etc

49-50 Cleveland Welding built, straight leg postwar springer.

Thanks to everyone for the quick response. Love the picture, Thanks! The pedal car is mine a 1951 Murray General made only one year all original car. It's for sale $250. Love the tank bikes and will start looking for a tank, anyone got one for sale? thanks again for the Help!!

Back