When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer bike-

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is Very Similar from Google Lens
1630181252523.png

Says it's a Hiawatha Seneca

Cool! So perhaps they made it?
Not quite. Hiawatha brand bicycles were sold by Gambles Hardware stores from the 1930’s through the 1970’s. Most Hiawatha bicycles were manufactured by the Cleveland Welding Company or the Shelby Cycle Company, however some were made by Murray Ohio and Huffman Manufacturing. That may sound confusing but may indicate why it has a transfer vs head badge. As Stated the bottom bracket or the left drop out serial # will help pinpoint it better.

Nice patina rider non the less; would take it apart to grease the bearings/rotating assemblies & grab a modern chain before I'd go any further though.

Not quite. Hiawatha brand bicycles were sold by Gambles Hardware stores from the 1930’s through the 1970’s. Most Hiawatha bicycles were manufactured by the Cleveland Welding Company or the Shelby Cycle Company, however some were made by Murray Ohio and Huffman Manufacturing. That may sound confusing but may indicate why it has a transfer vs head badge. As Stated the bottom bracket or the left drop out serial # will help pinpoint it better.

Nice patina rider non the less; would take it apart to grease the bearings/rotating assemblies & grab a modern chain before I'd go any further though.
Thanks!!! I’ll do just that. I appreciate the information.

Yep, Chains are cheap.. Walmart clearance is the only way to go.. RideOn... Razin..

Back