When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Buzz Bike F5 - Info needed...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
E

edsel58

Hi,

This is my first post, so, yep - I'm a newbie.....

I've found the exact twin to my 1968 WF Buzz Bike F5, and need as much info as I can get to restore it. I'm awaiting for FedEx to drop it off any day now! I still have the original hang tag (actually an envelope) and license from my first one. It's a 5-speed *muscle bike*, with dual caliper brakes, silver sparkle banana seat, blah, blah, blah... :rolleyes:

I need to know if there are such things as *paint chip charts*, such as those used for automobiles. I have heard the color of my bike is *Flamboyant Raspberry*. I remember my Dad telling me the man at the Western Auto store mentioning it was *raspberry*. Was this a *candy* paint, and, if so, did it have a silver base? Also, did F5's only come in this color?

I know this is really a Murray Eliminator F5 in disguise, so any parts I need shouldn't be too hard to find, right? :D

Whatever info you may have regarding what brand of tires it came with, original/repop parts, pics and ads would be a great help!

Thanks!

Warren in Lancaster, CA

Threre's a guy that's always on the Schwinn forums that collects those (odd?) he might be here too. Go over there and try your post.

Pat

Hi,

Is the Schwinn forum here (I can't find it...), or is it a different website? Would you have a link?

Thanks,
Warren

Threre's a guy that's always on the Schwinn forums that collects those (odd?) he might be here too. Go over there and try your post.

Pat

Back