When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Buzz Bike Wheelie 2 + 1

-

RailRider

Finally riding a big boys bike
Finally bought this junker, and made something out of it! Check it, new decal set available. :D

wheelieonawheelie5-1.jpg

url]

url]

url]

url]

Last edited:
Wow, that's pretty cool. I've never seen a frame like that before. Excellent job on the restoration.

BAD-ASS WHEELIE MACHINE ! But it's gonna take more than a wheelie bar to beat me(and in slippers)! LOL! NICE RIDE..BIG UP'S ! What is the brand of bike?

2py4x3q-1.jpg

GERRY D. FLAT BLACK KUSTOMS A.K.A POPPA WHEELIE !

BAD-ASS WHEELIE MACHINE ! But it's gonna take more than a wheelie bar to beat me(and in slippers)! LOL! NICE RIDE..BIG UP'S ! What is the brand of bike?

the front tire & right foot are both on the ground,
lets see the WHEELIE pappy gerry'tal. LOL
how long was the skid mark ?

:p

ARE YOU SERIOUS OR ARE YOU SERIOUSLY A JACK-ASS? FOOT ON GROUND? FOR REAL? Get yo eyes checked fool! That poop is fo real! BRING IT !

Everybody loves a good fight but...

..these damn monitors keep getting in the way. lol

Hey anyone that does not have an attitude problem should check this out. www.musclebikeforums.com :)

P.S. no problem on the interrupt, I don't play here often. :)

Railrider,

I love that blue muscle bike. Is that a factory frame, withn the built in wheelie bar and all? It's sweet! If you have any full before shots, could you please post them? Thanks.

The Red Line tires are insane! That's so cool.

Cool! I think I'm going to check out the muslce bike forums, thanks for posting the link.

Back