When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Curved Braces

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Shawn

Look Ma, No Hands!
Starting work on my Western Flyer project. Need a curved brace for the forward position on the front fender. They may all be the same on the front and rear I can't say for a fact ? Would also like the curved braces for the rear pod style rack. The straight ones I have will work, might even be correct, but I prefer the curved ones as the lines flow nicer with the curved fender braces. I've got a front fender which fits the bike however it only uses a single curved brace on the rear, no holes for the front brace. May be the wrong fender but with another brace I'll make it work. I believe this bike to be a 1941 model made by The Cleveland Welding Co. badged a Western Flyer. With that said Roadmaster and other CWC made parts may interchange ? Posting some pics below as examples of what I'm after. The pic of the red/cream colored jalopy missing the front tire and fender are my bike, the others (from Cabe Members here) show the fender and rack braces I'd like. Thank you in advance to anyone that might be able to help me get this old bike back into riding shape.
IMG_1106.JPG
IMG_6323.JPG
image.jpeg.jpg
965-dc5585b440a451b173ccf1d804567519.jpg

Thank you for the reply ! They look like what I'm after if they're for 26" application ? If you're willing to part with it let me know so we can work out the arrangements ?

Bob, Made it to the Post Office this afternoon, bought the money order and mailed it. Keep an eye out you should see it in a few days or so ? Thanks again for your help !

Thanks to Bob I've got a nice brace for the front fender now. Would still like to get the curved braces for the rear rack if anyone has them. Appears there are other bikes with similar looking braces, Hawthorne Zep, Roadmaster, and other CWC built bikes. Thank you in advance for any help.

Back