When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Fork / Handlebar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

cantstoppeddling

On Training Wheels
Hello Forum,

This is my first post. I have this Western Flyer fork and handlebar. It's in bad shape or some might say rusty gold, but I was wondering if this might be of interest to a vintage bike enthusiast. Any idea of value, and information for this item would be helpful. Thanks for looking!

9D0865C3-9B9C-4394-A273-FF3F34B84CBA.jpeg

DEB622B2-2280-4501-8990-1C6D1CDF4767_4_5005_c.jpeg

137BA833-AB83-421C-82F9-507101690741_4_5005_c.jpeg

Late 50's, stamped neck & scout bars, not worth much but someone might be interested in the WF grips!

Thanks mag! Any idea of value? the grips and badge alone should have some sort of value I would think. I hate to throw this out in the trash.

I believe that the grips are often sold as new old stock (NOS) in WF packaging, (or reproduction?). The tall blue fork looks like a girls part, perhaps requiring cut down for use on a boys bike. With the head tube attached, some buyers might be leery about why that might be(?). The manufacturer might be ascertained by the spacing of the head badge mounting holes. Just shipping bulky items might make some items a tougher sell.
Welcome to the CABE!

Last edited:
Back