When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer help......Wild Man Kenny Brown

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

IngoMike

I live for the CABE
I have the opportunity to buy this bike and was wondering if anyone can give me some info.? The bike belonged to "Wild Man Kenny Brown" who won the Daytona 100 in 1957, and started a motorcycle trick riding show in 1967. The bike was on display in his game room for many years. It looks like an older restoration to me, but I was hoping someone might have some better information? Thank you.
IMG_2299.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_17bc.jpeg

IMG_2310.jpeg

BLOGWILDMAN3.jpg

Kenny doing his thing on a Triumph.

cool story !
I think this might be the only reason I am interested, as this is not my usual interest but I am hoping to get the bike with some provenance. Hopefully the bike is in original condition, as opposed to an older restoration, but I have not seen it in person yet. Anybody have info. on this paint scheme and pinstripes and whether or not it is period correct? The bike is only 3 minutes from my home, and that also makes it even more desirable. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

I am waiting to hear from Kenny's daughter whether or not she knows if the bike had been restored.

Thank you for the responses and insight. The chainring is definitely wrong, and the fenders I see on every other WF seem to be deeper, and the philips head screws on the headbadge are a big red flag as well. Based on those observations I think the bike has definitely been through a resto. I will be checking it out tomorrow and if I can get some "Wild Bill" provenance and a good price, it might be in my collection. I think it will look better with black wall tires. I will let you know how it goes down.

Last edited:
I wouldn't really call it a restoration because I don't think the pattern or colors are correct. Refurbished would be more accurate. Hopefully you can get it at a good price if its something you really want. V/r Shawn

Back