When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer ID help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

Rivnut

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I saw a Western Flyer (girls) at a swap meet today but only got a phone number for the owner. I also didn't take my camera with me, but I did jot down the serial number.

HH11187

Can anyone help ID the mfg. and approximate age for me? Kind of a teal green and white two tone. White seat with teal piping on it. It had chrome wheels, what appeared to be original white wall tires, a tank, rear rack, and fender light. The tank and chainguard said only "Western Flyer" on them, no model. I think in thinking back that it may have had a springer fork but I'm not sure. The price taped on the seat was $80. I left my email with the lady in the booth and asked for pictures to be emailed to me.

Is it worth looking into a little deeper?

Thanks,
Ed

Last edited:
If it's in good shape, and you have a need for it, sure. Sounds like a 60s bike, could have been made by huffy, AMF, or Murray, though the s/n doesn't really point to any of them. Probably not a good choice for a $ flip though.

Back