When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer ID

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tiberius

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_6483.JPG
IMG_6485.JPG
I found this outside a local thrift store for $75. It's missing something on the front fender and the rear fender. The chrome is rusty, but I've had Schwinns that looked worse and cleaned up pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew the year of this bike and was wondering if $75 was an awesome price or just what it's worth. Thanks!

View attachment 595657 View attachment 595658 I found this outside a local thrift store for $75. It's missing something on the front fender and the rear fender. The chrome is rusty, but I've had Schwinns that looked worse and cleaned up pretty good. I was wondering if anyone knew the year of this bike and was wondering if $75 was an awesome price or just what it's worth. Thanks!

Here in my area, $50-$75 is a very fair price for that bike. If cleaned up really nice and the two missing parts are found, it could fetch $250. Again, in my area.

Sadly, I didn’t get it. I left work early 3 days in a row before I finally gave up. I’d be interested in seeing how your bike cleans up. Good luck!

Back