When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold SOLD Western Flyer Repop

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jester125

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have a western Flyer repop that I bought from craigslist back in April and has been sitting in my shed not being used so I'm gonna sell it for what I paid, $50 or best offer. Its in decent shape and seems to be complete, there is some significant rust on the chrome parts and needs a front tube. It will have to be picked up here in Plymouth Mass near Cape Cod.

00z0z_beCYS3zzlwV_1200x900.jpg

20190413_093036.jpg

20190616_125223.jpg

20190616_125228.jpg

I have a western Flyer repop that I bought from craigslist back in April and has been sitting in my shed not being used so I'm gonna sell it for what I paid, $50 or best offer. Its in decent shape and seems to be complete, there is some significant rust on the chrome parts and needs a front tube. It will have to be picked up here in Plymouth Mass near Cape Cod.

View attachment 1016106

View attachment 1016108

View attachment 1016109

View attachment 1016110

Nice offer! I could have a lot of fun with that bike and some oxalic acid.:cool:. Alas, I'm too far away and shipping costs are the bane of this hobby.

I would consider parting it out, however the low price was so I could avoid all the work involved with taking it apart, packaging, and shipping the different pieces. I'm getting out of the hobby all together and have limited time.

Back