When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer repro Serial number question

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Derek499

Look Ma, No Hands!
I got this in a lot of bicycles lately, its a decent condition Western flyer repop. The wheels are date stamped 02-92.

The most interesting part about this bike is the serial number, A00003. Did they do the serial numbers for these numerically? Is there a way to check whether or not this is the third one of these off of the assembly line?
7607123958db372a1d2458f1f5b072db.jpg

3dac8e47474a30f6e8a02d44ca8723fe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would seem logical to me but who knows. I had black and red one of these but never paid attention to the serial. These aren't really a repo of anything as no actual bike like that was ever produced. Kind of a mix of parts off the RX5 repo and some retro looking stuff. V/r Shawn

Reactions: JLF
That would seem logical to me but who knows. I had black and red one of these but never paid attention to the serial. These aren't really a repo of anything as no actual bike like that was ever produced. Kind of a mix of parts off the RX5 repo and some retro looking stuff. V/r Shawn
True, I just used the word repro to avoid the word replica, but neither are accurate.

Back