When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Reproduction

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Western Flyer Reproduction Bicycle

I, too, have a red, white & chrome Western Flyer Reproduction bicycle in SoCal. Barely ridden, collecting dust. What's a reasonable price to ask?

I sold one last spring

It was very nice with the Certificate of Authenticity. I picked it up at an auto swap meet for $250 (cheap) & "gave it away" to a "dealer" for $330. He sells in NYC and probably got another $100 on top of that. It was a pretty nice quality bike as far as I remember. Heavy & rode well.

Emil

I have the ads for most of these reproductions. All color too! They were built in the late 1980s and 1990s and came in a variety of styles and colors over the years, with red and white being the most common color combo. There was a model of the Roadmaster Luxury Liner sold in the accessories section as well. As far as I know, all of them were built by Huffy.

Back