When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Western Flyer/Roadmaster post-war rat bike GOOD PARTS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

MonkeyWrenching

Finally riding a big boys bike
I'm moving and need to make some room.

The story: got a complete women's roadmaster from a community shop and moved all the parts onto a Wester Flyer Frame I had.
I used a fork I had laying a round. I have since fallen on top of that fork and bent it D'OH
I have an extra pre-war fork I am including with this. I think the threads go long enough.

The bike: wester Flyer CWC frame I think.
Bent monarch (I think) fork
Extra fork that I THINK will fit
Painted rims and fenders
Cool peaked fenders
Skip tooth chain that is in good looking shape
Wicked cool non-oem fender ornament

Price is 200 + whatever it will take from bike flights (guessing About $100) to get to you. Paypal f&f or add 4%

Lots of good parts here
I'll be boxing and shopping from the bike shop I work at.
Any questions let me know

PXL_20210128_140245816.jpg

PXL_20210128_140239081.jpg

PXL_20210128_140234196.jpg

PXL_20210128_140229120.jpg

PXL_20210128_140224974.jpg

PXL_20210128_140221694.jpg

PXL_20210128_140218735.jpg

PXL_20210128_140214668.jpg

Interesting Blue Schwinn fork. This is only the second time I've seen a Schwinn fork dart like that. The first time was when I was stripping the paint off a 1963 Flamboyant Red Corvette fork and after the paint was removed there was a hand painted fork dart just like that one paint directly on the metal. I've never seen a Schwinn with that style dart before. Is there a two or three number date stamp on the left fork leg, inside just above the axle slot?

Interesting Blue Schwinn fork. This is only the second time I've seen a Schwinn fork dart like that. The first time was when I was stripping the paint off a 1963 Flamboyant Red Corvette fork and after the paint was removed there was a hand painted fork dart just like that one paint directly on the metal. I've never seen a Schwinn with that style dart before. Is there a two or three number date stamp on the left fork leg, inside just above the axle slot?
I'll check and pm you

Looks like a Roadmaster fork to me with that long dart, my Roadmaster Cycletruck has that same long dart

Back