When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Sabre Flyer frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I have 2 of these Sabre Flyers. they are extremely rare or at least i haven't seen any others ever.

Both of my frames are / were in poor shape. One was repainted with a ratle can and now has all the decals gone. The other was house painted and in need of a repaint.
But, the problem I have with this one (which I decided to sell), has had frickin galvanized gas pipe shoved (hammered) into the seat post riser. I can't get the dang thing out. So unless I keep the gaudy looking pipe in the frame, and sell as is (which detracts from the value of this rare bike), i will need to replace the frame.

Does any one have a frame with the telltale steer tube tanklight factory welded tabs? I need one!!!
Sure I need to post this on the WTB area but, you middleweight guys may never notice the request.

Here is a picture of the frame needed.
neja4agu-1.jpg

adyty2y9-1.jpg

And what the bike is supposed to look like. But without this dang seat tube:mad:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks in advance.
JD

Back