When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Special Edition Reproduction

-
dont think the overused negative term repo doesnt apply here,some ppl ate stuck back 20 yrs when repro stuff like the stuff from that place in missouri made junk,new mfg tenologies have made bikes and parts so much better,than pre 90s,ppl who have to much money in their og bikes are afraid a newer,rideable bike is going to hurt the non-realistic value,reality sets in when one of these bikes are up for sale and a week later are offerd for parts

Attached are ads my dad saved when he bought the bike replica about 1987. I have the receipt but there's no date on it (hand-written credit card phone order). Purchased directly from Columbia (the company I worked for was one of their vendors) for $475 + $25 shipping. You can see from attached that the retail prices were a lot more. Also, the photo from the Hammacher Schlemer catalog shows that the bike in the photo above is likely a replica, too.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Also came with a certificate of authenticity and manual (see attached)

Attachments

• Western Flyer COA.pdf
    82.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Western Flyer repro manual.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Back