When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Western flyer springer ballooner!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

THEGOLDENGREEK

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Selling real nice western flyer. Front headlight is super clean inside, lense is there ..plus switch goes back forth. The rear rack is a light rear rack, both lenses are mint with no cracks. I have not tested nothing. Rear hub is a new departure and the front. Both wheels are true and have there spokes. I believe this bike was blue army some point. I believe this might have been a tall tank model. Fenders are nice with no dents at all. If you have any other questions please pm me. Should clean up nicely . $575 plus the ride.

IMG_20210109_160109990.jpg

This one looks close to what's in my mind. Right off the bat the only that comes to mind to add would be a tank of some sort. I'm not above having one built here in in one of the local sheet metal shops. If I bought it we would have to arrange some sort of shipping. That may be the deal breaker. Let me think about it a few days and see about shipping cost. I'm sure I can afford the bike but like I said she who must be obeyed may shut me down. If so might can have it shipped to my buddy's house next door and sort of sneak it over the fence. Once it by my shed she probably won't even see it uti take my test run. I really need that so I will PMyou tommorow or Saturday.

This one looks close to what's in my mind. Right off the bat the only that comes to mind to add would be a tank of some sort. I'm not above having one built here in in one of the local sheet metal shops. If I bought it we would have to arrange some sort of shipping. That may be the deal breaker. Let me think about it a few days and see about shipping cost. I'm sure I can afford the bike but like I said she who must be obeyed may shut me down. If so might can have it shipped to my buddy's house next door and sort of sneak it over the fence. Once it by my shed she probably won't even see it uti take my test run. I really need that so I will PMyou tommorow or Saturday.
Sounds good and we can do that ship to your buddy’s house address. I did pm you back today after you pmed me on the bike. Ttysoon george!

Back