When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Western Flyer X-53

-
Price
$900 OBO
Zipcode

hawkster19

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Howdy, everyone. I'm going to attempt to sell this X-53 as a whole bicycle for a few days. If no one wants the whole thing, I'll take offers on the parts. I put this together years ago from parts I had leftover from other X-53 projects.

If I remember correctly, the frame, fork, rack and tank were/are 1953 paint scheme. The frame, fork, and rack are now bare metal but the tank has some traces of the paint left. The light top, bezel, rear emblem and reflector housing are all repops made by Shawn in Washington from my original X-53 parts. They're excellent recreations painted nicely. I MIGHT consider selling some of my original parts separately later if this whole bike doesn't sell but this listing is with the repop parts. The pedals, seat, and everything else are all original X-53 parts, right down to the acorn axle nuts.

The bike rides great and I hate to part with it but I need some money for a vintage car project. I promised my wife I'd fund my addictions for awhile so look for some more bicycles and parts coming soon. I'm asking a reasonable $900 for this bike picked-up in west central Ohio or you pay shipping on top of the bike price. I'll pack it nicely. Fire away with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

DSC_1298.jpg

DSC_1303.jpg

DSC_1306.jpg

One bump on this as a full bike. If there aren't any takers by Friday, I'll part it out. I've had no offers yet for the full bike but lots of people who want the parts.

Back