When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western flyer x53 on FB marketplace

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SteveF

Finally riding a big boys bike
Happy new year, folks!

I found this listing yesterday while searching around for my missing headlight. The listing says 1953.Belongs to original owner and it's in Sugarland, TX.
I'd really, really like to buy it for myself but I just bought one of these about 2 weeks ago and so I'm posting it here to see if anybody else is interested. This one is nice and complete so it'd be a shame to see it parted out even though I know there's always a huge interest in that.
If someone here bought it and that's the road it was going down, I'd certainly be interested in the light, pedals, and maybe the seat if we could work a deal.

Thank you
Steve

Last edited:
I wish I was not half a country away!
I'm about 4 hours away from it. I drove about 7 hours to pick mine up from Lufkin. That's what's driving me crazy. Another semi-local bike in original survivor condition for a reasonable price.

Back