When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western flyer x53

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Reddindian

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I have a chance to buy a remains of a western flyer x53. I was wondering how hard are the parts I need for it to get? Missing front fork front fender seat and wheels. Any help would be greatly greatly appreciate

If the front fender is gone you're likely missing the headlight. A real deal will probably be at least $400 if not better and it could take a while. Pics of the bike would help us determine exactly what is missing and whether it's worth it. V/r Shawn

Repo X53 decals are available; Western Flyer X53 models were a Murray Ohio product.

Make sure you know what to look for.

I don’t consider any bike an investment. Hobbies are for enjoyment-stock, bonds, IRAs are for investment. The X53 is a sure money loser-zero upside. Like Bob said if you can get the B6 cheap enough it may be worth it. None of these are worth a full blown restoration though. V/r Shawn

Back