When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer Year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
looks like my 40 41 western flyer. i love it!!
8e3c225de27a205bcc36d07e9f890c99.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

looks like my 40 41 western flyer. i love it!!View attachment 925946

My friend I telling you nothing like (CWC) PRODUCTION & PROJECTS ARE UNIQUE ESPECIALLY PREWAR TIME I LOVE THOSE BIKE WITH ALL MY HEART AND MUCH MUCH ,RESPECT TO EVERYONE HAVE OR START PLAY WITH @ (CWC) PRODUCTC. UUUUUUUFFFFF OTHER LEVEL AND BY THE WAY NICE LOOKING BIKES ON THE PICS. (Roadmi/& W.F.).....:);)

And I have a (1941) like the one on the back in the picture Complete bike inside box somewhere next project can't wait for finished and Ride with my lovely little boy.....;););)

This is my CWC Western Flyer bent tank transition frame that I acquired off of Sean some years back. Same Frame as yours, it just didn’t come with the springer front fork, but has probably one of the most unique paint schemes I’ve come across, the pinstripes are all over this thing.View attachment 925835
Absolutely love the color scheme on this bike. Beautiful bike.

Yes sir of course I liked your (41) R.master cause I have Couples (6) in my STABLE & all of them are Prewars. from (1937 To 1941).....:):);)
nice!! my roadmaster is my second favorite. it needs a few parts to be complete but its awesome

Hi Mr. McLemore am so glad you likes R.master bikes by ( CWC). SO I TELL YOU WHAT THEY MAKE IT TALKING ABOUT DIF. (COMPANIES) IN THE PASS SOMANY BIKES AND STYLES THAT'S OK WITH ME AND MUCH MUCH RESPECT FOR EVERYONE ELSE HAVE THOSE BIKES FROM OTHER COMPANIES. BUT I STAY WITH MY ( R.MASTER) BICYCLES AND BY THE WAY HAVE A BLESS DAY & HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND NEW YEAR.....:);):)

Hi Mr. McLemore am so glad you likes R.master bikes by ( CWC). SO I TELL YOU WHAT THEY MAKE IT TALKING ABOUT DIF. (COMPANIES) IN THE PASS SOMANY BIKES AND STYLES THAT'S OK WITH ME AND MUCH MUCH RESPECT FOR EVERYONE ELSE HAVE THOSE BIKES FROM OTHER COMPANIES. BUT I STAY WITH MY ( R.MASTER) BICYCLES AND BY THE WAY HAVE A BLESS DAY & HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND NEW YEAR.....:);):)
i have 2 or 3 roadmasters still in boxes somewhere as well as 6 western flyers. most are murray built.

Back