When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Indian Man

Finally riding a big boys bike
Good evening fellow caber's. Need some help on year and what it's worth. No serial # available. My brother in law just sent these photos. He's in the N.C. Mountains visiting his new grand child. He saw this at a Antique Shop. Your expertise will be greatly appreciated. Here are the photos .
image0000(2).jpg
image0000(1).jpg
Thanks Al

If you say what the shop is asking the experts on the Cabe will say either it's definitely worth that or it's not worth that much. Most antique shops over price their stuff.

Just sharing with members , not interested myself . Maybe some cabers in the N.C. mountain area would be . Do you have any idea what year it maybe?

I’d want to see much better pictures. I’m curious why it has what looks like a Columbia/Westfield built rear rack and a Columbia/Westfield tank. I’m guessing they were painted to match the rest of the bike which was made by CWC

That Western Flyer I shared with you can be found in Hendersonville N.C..The business is Junk and Disorderly Resale. Give em a call @ (828)-278-7696

Back