When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Boris

Old fat tired rider
photo.jpg
My nephew found this in a barn. Looks like pretty run of the mill 70's stuff to me, but I don't know anything about these bikes at all. Is this model anything special?

Dave, in your old age senility you forgot to add a picture!

Ooops!! There it is :)

Man, You're fast. I hit the submit button, then realized that I omitted the photo. If you'll notice I added the photo before the "last edited" message even came up.

Last edited:
Hey Dave, we did it! We finally shut old Vince up.........I hope this is the last we hear of that Crown Point Dude.

Well I found one kind of similar. It's selling for $20 in Detroit. I don't think my nephew's gonna get rich off his barn find.

20_old_western_flyer_bmx_mx_bike_parts_or_restore_21729578.jpg

Old Rider,so Dave had to recruit you as his right hand man.Did that snake promise not to steal anymore things out of your yard?

That is a mid - late 70s childs bicycle that is Murray built. Not much value here, sorry.

Back