When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western Union Bike Rack

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Bob, Snydebike, worked it out so I could take this rack off of his hands. It's period correct for most of my bikes and when I pull 4 or 5 bikes out to get to the tools I won't have to spread them around the yard a watch them fall over anymore. Pretty excited! I'm not sure if Bob's on here but "Thanks buddy".

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

20160221_163620_resized_1.jpg

The burning question I have, is how does Western Union stay in business?
I can send messages and money anywhere in the World right from my fingertips to my little I Phone.
Is it all of the money being made up here by 11 million illegal immigrants being sent south of the border?
Heck, even those guys have I Phones now. How does Western Union keep going when just about everybody else has gone belly up?

I like that it's still being used for what it was built for holding bikes. Not just on display somewhere. Cool!

I plan on putting it right outside the bikeshed. I'm sure that will piss the wife off. I might put the bike rack next to the deck that I redid that the wife doesn't care for.

Back