When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

westfalen??

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
J

jel3

hi..has anyone heard of a bike from the 30's?with the logo westfalen..it has a horse in the logo..i'am new to this and cant find any thing on it

post a picture of the bike and we can give you more information. A lot of the time badges that were on a bike either gave you a name for it or where it was purchased or the brand. So your badge could fall under several different brands. For ex. the packard badge falls under colson, schwinn and I think cwc made bicycles.

westfalen

thanks..here is some pics(if i did it right)

Attachments

• IMG_0203aa.jpg
    IMG_0203aa.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0213aa.jpg
    IMG_0213aa.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 37
Westfalen bike

hi..has anyone heard of a bike from the 30's?with the logo westfalen..it has a horse in the logo..i'am new to this and cant find any thing on it

I also have just aquired a Westfalen bike with a rod front brake that pushes on the front tire. It also have the Westfalen horse on the head badge and on two crest on the bike. I also have the dealers name and town, however, I too can not find anything about this bike. I found photos of German soldiers pushing a bike that looks just like it. I have been offered $3,000.00 for it from a German reenactor, so don't give yours away. If you send me your e-mail address I will send you some photos. My address is [email protected].

Back