When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield Columbia G519 Crash Tabs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Trail Rider

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi everyone,

Im trying to determine if all Westfield Columbia G519s left factory and had crash tabs on seats? Also, we’re the Tabs painted OD green from factory or were they unpainted?

Hello;
I have always noticed the G519 with the tabs mounted on the seats.
They are painted in OD before assembly.
Regards;
Serge

Thank you guys. I guess it’s a matter of preference when restoring if you want to keep the crash tabs on. Do you have them on your restored G519? Also, looking at historical pictures on websites ( Liberator etc.) it hard to tell if the GI’s bikes had crash tabs.

Hello;
Why a question of preference, i do not understand?
I have 3 original G519 bikes and other saddles found at home in France and can tell you you that they all have the crash tabs!
Regards;
Serge

@DaGasMan , i can make you a pair preformed for you 😺

Hello;
Why a question of preference, i do not understand?
I have 3 original G519 bikes and other saddles found at home in France and can tell you you that they all have the crash tabs!
Regards;
Serge

@DaGasMan , i can make you a pair preformed for you 😺
Sweet. I'll PM you now Serge. Thank you for the offer.

Thank you Serge. It was hard to tell by the picture below from Johans website but I guess if you have up close pic you will see they have crash tabs.

62A1518E-4E15-40D5-B715-12164D5E968D.jpeg

If I am not mistaken two of the bikes pictured, the women's Columbia and the 3rd bike a 1942 Huffman, have on them saddles which I restored for Johan approx. 5-6 years ago. I believe the seat tabs on the women's model I fabricated as part of the restoration. Johan can of course confirm this.

Regards,
Bill

Back