When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield-Columbia

-
She’s abit rusty and a bit crusty but lots of patina. I’ll give her a good scrubbing once it warms up enough.

B42CC6B1-D65F-4B4D-8AAE-E7D86DE8ABAD.jpeg

47944597-2CEB-427B-8271-98C8802B777B.jpeg

AA374356-C2FB-4770-A25C-46C26B4A1A94.jpeg

Bill... Your bike is a different model than the one you initially pictured. I believe your ladies bike is a tankless model. The area between the two down tubes is narrower than your original picture and there is only one cross member vs. two in the original photo. If we can get someone to confirm that this is the case, I can refund your money (unless you still want the tank anyhow).

Hello Lester, I hadn’t noticed that there was such a difference In width. I doubt that a tank would fit in such a narrow space. I wasn’t expecting that there would be two different frame designs.
Perhaps a refund would be in order, with my sincere apologies included.

And in hopes that your tank could be used by someone who has the correct design frame.
To say the lest, I’m disappointed I couldn’t use it.

No apologies necessary. I just created a post to get some consensus. If my concerns are correct, I’ll send your payment back through.

-Lester

Thank you for that. I have a sneaking suspicion that you will be found correct.
Will be interested to see if the gurus concur.

Back