When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield compax paratrooper bike value.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Big Moe

I live for the CABE
Looking at a bike for sale. wanting to know how much it's worth so I don't overpay. thanks for the help. Big Moe

00Q0Q_1Ao6alIYNfd_600x450.jpg

00A0A_3K2nNwQ35M1_600x450.jpg

00C0C_LtYcsEOV3n_600x450.jpg

01313_k7yjaW3ZZFQ_1200x900.jpg

00B0B_gAYbYvbZxSP_600x450.jpg

I wouldn't pay much for this. It has a lot of missing or changed parts. And the paint and plating are shot.

I bought this bike off craigslist yesterday for $150, which I think is a smokin' deal. I have never seen one with a brass headbadge- I'll have to post serial number, but how do you tell if it postwar?

Post war the headbadges were attached at the top and bottom like this bike. I'm a newbie. Maybe Mr. Columbia can give you further information.

If this is the same bike pictured in the first post it is a postwar civilian model. As Mike stated above the headbadge mounting holes would be side to side if prior to 45. On a pre war bike the collar that connects the two pieces of the bike together has a lip around each edge of the collar. Serial number will help. Let us know what it is. Couple not so correct parts. The chainguard, Grips, Wheel set, crank, chainring and rack are not correct. The seat is correct and tough to find. The crank/chainring aren't the easiest to find but they do come up for sale. Same for the wheel sets. For a few bucks and some searchin you can have that bike 100%. If not clean it up and ride!! For $150 I would have been all over that! Good score.

Thank you for your replies Mike and izee. Serial number looks like k151802. I wanted it because it was different and cool. Having restored other bikes and never ridden them much, my plans are a full overhaul but running 700c modern wheels, 3 spd hub, 38mm tires, inch pitch cranks/rings. Recover the original seat, and ride it. I can put in the trunk of the car and ride in town and gravel park trails. Won’t make any permanent mods, but with my plans it will get ridden and enjoyed. Can you tell me what year it is by that serial #?

Back