When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield Davega

-

pedalpower17

Finally riding a big boys bike
We found Reggie McNamara's little sister down in Smyrna, TN! Picked her up this weekend.
2018Sept.jpg

2018Sept Smyrna TN.jpg

Will be looking for prewar Delta torpedo, forest green tank and the skirt guard lace loops for the rear axle.

Let's see more pictures of Davegas....Westfields, Monarks or any others (were there others?).

Last edited:
Thats a sweet little ride !
Thanks. She had a lot of parts stripped off, but replaceable (except maybe tank), and the original paint is in really good shape. Also, I've never had one with laced skirt guard. When finished, my wife and I can cruise together on our Reggie Macs!

Here's a 1934 catalog page showing Schwinn built Davega bikes. The Monark book has some Davega ads too.
image (7).jpeg

I appreciate the pics. That bike had beautiful patina. The badge same as on my red 1936 in pic above, just mine has much less paint remaining. You think the aluminum fenders and horn light were original from Westfield?

Here's a 1934 catalog page showing Schwinn built Davega bikes. The Monark book has some Davega ads too.
Proof that Schwinn also built for Davega Sports. So far, I'm aware of Monark, Schwinn and Westfield. But, outside of catalogs or ads, have actually seen only Westfields.

Last edited:
Back