When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield employee badge.

-

cyclingday

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Ok, which ever one of you guys, that won this auction, I will quintuple your profit margin on it.
I had this on my watch list, and remembered about it just as it was ending. Uggh!
$27.00 dollars!
Come on!
Unfortunately, I've inadvertently started collecting cycle industry employee badges, and this one would have been a key piece to the collection.
=*^%~!
Insert the F word. Lol!
image.jpeg

Oh, well!
Now I've got something to do with the rest of my life.
I'll be like John Wayne in the Searchers,
looking for another one of these Westfield employee badges. Lol!

It wasn't always fun and games making bikes.

This guys looks at least half serious about it

Great badge good looking throwing it back out for finding

N

Contact the seller and see if he will give you the winning bidders eBay user ID. Then contact the new owner and shoot him an offer.

Been there, done that. :eek:

I thought about bidding on it but I do not think this is the same "Westfield Mfg Co." makers of Columbia bikes. The employee badges I have seen and have are brass and have the employee clock number stamped on them. I have never come across picture ID's from them.

Are we sure the company wasn’t a sub-brand of the prison system somewhere?? That guy looks like a bad mofo [i.e, inmate] in his ID picture!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about bidding on it but I do not think this is the same "Westfield Mfg Co." makers of Columbia bikes. The employee badges I have seen and have are brass and have the employee clock number stamped on them. I have never come across picture i.d.'s from them.

I also wondered if this was the same Westfield manufacturing Co.
Maybe not the bicycle division?
Thank you, for chiming in, MrColumbia.
I figured if anybody knew, that it would be you.
I have a few different cycle company badges, and non of them have a photo of the employee, but I have seen a Huffman Mfg. badge that does have a photo of the welder.
The celluloid cover even has some burn marks from weld splatter. Classic!

Well fellas having just found this post I'd figure I'd let you know that I'm the new owner of this great piece of history. Even if it's not from the bicycle manufacturing side of Westfield it's still a great piece of history.

All the best

Boz
c3159d42ceb51b6397b916f4b7718729.jpg
e4a265c9d7e1ca12075a12e0612afe96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back