When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield Girl Tank - Brewster Green

-

pedalpower17

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for the original brewster green/ivory tank for the bike pictured below. With or without horn.

Second picture is the black/ivory version, which Fat Tire Trader is currently selling here on the Cabe.

Last edited:
Frame paint is original and beautiful. I'd prefer the matching original tank, and avoid the need to try my hand at a patina paint job. Any help out there?

Frame paint is original and beautiful. I'd prefer the matching original tank, and avoid the need to try my hand at a patina paint job. Any help out there?

View attachment 1165065

I have a Dark Green Girls Columbia Tank which I believe is what you are looking for! ... BUT ... and I am no expert on this >>>
It appears to me that the Tank in your pictures are Elgin Tanks ... because this Columbia Tank below goes beyond that first "Vertical Bar"
Please notice these two tanks that I have pictured side-by-side.... The Columbia is off of a girls frame similar to yours ...
The red tank is from an Elgin (which seems to match the one in your pictures)
And I'm not sure what color of Green my tank is ... all I'm sure of is that its a dark green (and seems to have a touch of blue in it)
If you want to try my tank for $50.00 shipped ... please let me know. Look closely as there is a small area of rust thru on the left front ...
The graphics are pretty nice ... Think about it ... CCR Dave

UPDATE! .... well ... I just viewed some of your other posts about this bike you are restoring. And my tank ISN'T the one you need after all.
It is clearly not the style yours came with once I viewed the copies of the original advertising for your bike.
It surely does look like an Elgin tank that I have. I suppose my Elgin could have been manufactured by Westfield , hence the similarity...
And to boot ... the greens colors are indeed different, between your bike and my tank. Oh well ... I thought I could help but it's not the case.
Good luck with your search! CCR Dave

Back