When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield help

-

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can someone ID the model of this bike? It's badged Westfield and I know it's missing the truss rods/fender light. If anyone has correct parts laying around shoot me an email on price shipped to 18064. Here is a picture of the bike plus the head badge. I can't seem to find another head badge like this one. It's hard to read, but it just says Westfield with an eagle above it. Thanks!

20130825_214221_961_zpsd1753270-1.jpg

20130825_214214_712_zps7eff355f-1.jpg

westfield_zpsf3a7e73c-1.jpg

I'ts a Standard Men's Motobike, probably about 1946 or 1947. If you provide the serial number I could tell you the exact year.

Here is a picture of the headbadge.
westfield shield.jpg

Thanks Mr. Columbia! I believe 1947.. don't have all the serial number memorized but it started L1.... You don't by chance have the missing parts for sale do you?

Thanks Mr. Columbia! I believe 1947.. don't have all the serial number memorized but it started L1.... You don't by chance have the missing parts for sale do you?

It is a 47 and no, I do not have the parts you need.

Last edited:
Truss Rods

If this is the bike you were looking for the truss rods I have a pair for you.

LMK, Joe

Truss Rod Pics

Here is what I have. I believe that these are correct based on the bracket being the same. PM me if these will do. They are crusty but very usable.

truss1_zpsf57a51eb-1.jpg

truss2_zpsc1703c9e-1.jpg

truss3_zps5cffdf41-1.jpg

Back