When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Westfield help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Euphman06

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Can someone ID the model of this bike? It's badged Westfield and I know it's missing the truss rods/fender light. If anyone has correct parts laying around shoot me an email on price shipped to 18064. Here is a picture of the bike plus the head badge. I can't seem to find another head badge like this one. It's hard to read, but it just says Westfield with an eagle above it. Thanks!

20130825_214221_961_zpsd1753270-1.jpg

20130825_214214_712_zps7eff355f-1.jpg

westfield_zpsf3a7e73c-1.jpg

I'ts a Standard Men's Motobike, probably about 1946 or 1947. If you provide the serial number I could tell you the exact year.

Here is a picture of the headbadge.
westfield shield.jpg

Thanks Mr. Columbia! I believe 1947.. don't have all the serial number memorized but it started L1.... You don't by chance have the missing parts for sale do you?

Thanks Mr. Columbia! I believe 1947.. don't have all the serial number memorized but it started L1.... You don't by chance have the missing parts for sale do you?

It is a 47 and no, I do not have the parts you need.

Last edited:
Truss Rods

If this is the bike you were looking for the truss rods I have a pair for you.

LMK, Joe

Truss Rod Pics

Here is what I have. I believe that these are correct based on the bracket being the same. PM me if these will do. They are crusty but very usable.

truss1_zpsf57a51eb-1.jpg

truss2_zpsc1703c9e-1.jpg

truss3_zps5cffdf41-1.jpg

Back